Design fürs heim

20.1.12




One of my blogfriends Designlemonade.com has some great new products in her shop that I really had to share with you. Design fürs heim is the product label of Maike Timmerman, a German architect who designs beautiful handmade wooden products.

Designlemonade.com brings you these fresh, handmade products...'Snake wardrobe', 'I love my home cutting board', 'Cloudieee mobile' with a wooden cloud and raindrops and the 'Woodland wall hoaks' with tree inspired shapes.

I am in love with this new to me brand and hope you will be too. Take a look at the webshop for these products and more lovely things.

I will be leaving to Paris tomorrow for 3 days, visiting Maison&Objet and having one day off to visit some shops and wander around in Paris. If you follow me on facebook I will give you some updates during my Paris stay.

Au revoir mes amis :)

xo

6 comments :

Johanna Stålros said...

Nice pics;)

Sladja said...

very original! Have a nice time in Paris :) Enjoy!

Alice said...

ich bin absolut begeistert, ein TOLLER Blog! wollen wir uns gegenseitig verlinken? ich würde mich sehr freuen :)

Svenja said...

aww what a special idea, so simple :)
its great!!
have a look at my blog if you like,
svenja

http://traumzuhause.blogspot.com/

Niki MyScandinavianHome said...

How lovely! Thank you so much for the tip, I'll definitely be stopping by!

Robin said...

Hey,

Beautifull blog you have. If you want to see some more handmade wooden products you can take a look on this dutch webshop. Http://www.chobmak.nl